Sixteen years of experience in real estate, with an In-depth knowledge and understanding of the people, communities, and markets in the Northern California region. Dynamic experience with all aspects of business, from marketing to budgeting and strategic planning. Unique vision that benefits both buyers and sellers. Negotiation skills are an enormous value while negotiating the price and terms of any real estate deal. Attention to detail ensures that each and every transaction will run as smoothly as possible.
- Represented sellers and buyers since 2002 with over 1,000 Real Estate transactions.
- Proven track record for innovation in marketing for the maximum exposure using non-traditional as well as traditional methods.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; strong negotiator, client focused service, and experienced authority in Northern California and Bay Area real estate markets.
- Skilled at building effective and productive relationships aimed at retaining present business and creating new opportunities.
- Over ten years of award winning and nationally recognized experience in retail, focusing on customer service, business management, and brand marketing.
Real Estate Broker, Address by Design—Contra Costa County, CA 2009 – Present
- Markets to potential clients to buy, sell, and invest in properties.
- Advises clients on prices, mortgages, market conditions, and other related information.
- Compares properties to determine a competitive market price.
- Generates lists of properties for sale, including details such as location and features.
- Promotes properties through advertisements, open houses, and listing services.
- Mediates negotiations between the buyer and seller and presents purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
- Prepares documents, such as loyalty contracts, listing contracts and purchase agreements.
Owner/Broker, Shoreline Real Estate.—Discovery Bay, CA 2010 - 2013
- Listed REO property for banks and asset disposition companies.
- Educated buyers about purchasing REO properties
- Based strategy on the real estate market trends in Contra Costa County.
- Solicited clients through internal and external marketing campaigns.
Owner/Broker Associate, M&H Realty Team—Brentwood 2002 - 2010
- Started the company with a partner with the focus of selling traditional Real Estate, working with and developing the home buyer business.
- Trained our Sales Team of Buyer's Agents on writing contracts, negotiating, sales and follow up systems.
- Re-evaluated our business surviving the market crisis and strategically changed the company strategy to focus on REO Asset Disposition during 2007 recession.
- Managed office team and the direct business relationships with the Asset Managers and Vendors at banks and asset companies.
- Member, BayEast Association of REALTORS®
- Member, National Association of REALTORS®
- Member, California Association of REALTORS®
Weber State University, Associate of Science – Fashion Merchandising/Technical Sales 1980 – 1985
Address by Design
CalBRE Broker Number: 01337332
435 Emerson Ct, Discovery Bay, CA 94505
Holly & Joy
Holly License# 01337332
Joy License# 01378948