- Detailed familiarity with First Time Home Buyers, Conventional Sales, Real Estate Investments, and Contract Negotiations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; strong negotiator, client focused service, and experienced authority in Northern California real estate markets.
- Works diligently to understand each Buyers or Sellers needs as well as short and long-term goals and to always exemplify Trust, Transparency and Integrity.
- Extensive knowledge in Loans/Mortgages and skilled in Contracts and Negotiating, Sales for Investment Properties, SFR Real Estate Transactions, Selling/buying for Seniors, Short Sales and Foreclosures.
REALTOR®, Address by Design—Brentwood, CA 2017 - Present
- Takes prospective buyers or renters to see properties, presents purchase offers to sellers for consideration, mediates negotiations between the buyer and seller, ensures all terms of purchase contracts are met.
- Solicits potential clients to buy and sell properties, and advises clients on offer prices, mortgage questions, market conditions, and other related information and tactics she uses to get their offer accepted!
- Generates lists of properties for sale, including details such as location and features, and compares properties to determine a competitive market selling or offering price
- Promotes properties through advertisements, open houses, social media and listing services.
REALTOR®, Real Estate Results—Antioch, CA 2011 - 2013
- Certified as an Investor Agent Specialist (CIAS) helping clients build a better additional stream of revenue or additional savings for retirement by creating an investment property profile one house at a time.
- Earned Distressed Property Expert Certification (CDPE) sharing knowledge, expertise and options with owners to make the best decision for their futures.
- Participated in active marketing initiatives, from cold calling to attending industry events.
REALTOR®, Keller Williams Real Estate—Brentwood, CA 2010 - 2011
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
- Advised clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
- Conferred with escrow companies, lenders, home inspectors, and pest control operators to ensure that terms and conditions of purchase agreements are met before closing dates.
Loan Consultant, Prospect Mortgage—Walnut Creek & Brentwood, CA 2008 - 2010
- Assisted clients with becoming pre-qualified to purchase a home.
- Generate and contact leads to ensure clients satisfaction and process efficiency.
- Gathered all documents for pre-approval and closing.
- Member, Bay East Association of REALTORS®
- Member, National Association of REALTORS®
- Member, California Association of REALTORS®
- Certified Investor Agent Specialist (CIAS)
- Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE)
CalBRE Broker Number: 01337332
435 Emerson Ct, Discovery Bay, CA 94505
Holly License# 01337332
Joy License# 01378948